2018-19 Assessments are complete
- Plan to arrive approximately 30 minutes prior to the beginning of your player's assessment. Make sure your player is stretched and ready to play at the time of the assessment - we do not incorporate stretching in the tight timelines that we have.
- Players should come ready to play basketball - wear basketball shorts, tee-shirts, and basketball shoes.
- Bring water
- Do NOT bring your basketball
- There will be no seating for spectators during the assessments. Parents can wait outside of the gym, or drop their player off and come back. Parents should return 15 minutes prior to the end of the players' assessment window.
- Skill Assessments are administered by Board Members, and overseen by several evaluating adults. Some of these adults are coaches, but others are independent evaluators there for the purpose of getting as much objective feedback as we can on each player.
- We have also asked for prior year's coaches to offer feedback on players - again, to get as much information as we can to make decisions on which Division is the best fit for each player.
- There are no make-up assessments. There are no refunds after assessments. There will be no roster changes after the coaches submit their final rosters, which is done right after assessments.
- You will not hear the specific team for which your player is playing for several days after the assessments - approximately October 16.